The owner of the web store tieapron.com is Tie&Apron OÜ (registry code 12505171), address Niine tn 11, Tallinn, 10414, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web store tieapron.com is selling tie-aprons by brand Tie&Apron.
The Validity of Contract of Sale, Product and Price Information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- All prices are in Euros (€).
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Conclusion of Agreement, Price and Terms of Payment
- Web store tieapron.com requires no customer account or user ID.
- Personal data is processed and stored by Tie&Apron OÜ, who is the controller of the personal data. The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- For purchasing you shall send your request by selecting suitable goods and pressing the key „Add to cart“ at the web page. Then enter the data about purchaser and delivery. After this you shall confirm the ordering conditions and pay for the goods through the Payment Centre.
- The total cost can be paid securely via PayPal or via the following payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS:
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay and Liisi ID
- Visa / MasterCard credit card payments
- Purchase sum shall be paid in full extent after the receipt of order confirmation and invoice. Agreement will take effect from the receipt of the due sum specified on the order confirmation to the settlement account of Tie&Apron.
- In the web store tieapron.com it is possible to pay through the Payment Centre.
- Prices of goods sold in the web store tieapron.com are indicated beside relevant products. Delivery fee will be added to the price.
- Information of the goods is provided immediately beside the goods in the web store.
- Receipt of an order will be confirmed electronically via e-mail with annexed conditions of agreement.
- If ordered goods cannot be delivered due to running out of stock, Tie&Apron will inform you of the fact and return the paid sum (incl delivery costs) immediately, but no later than within 14 days as of the receipt of notice.
- In the territory of Estonia we deliver your order via Omniva parcel terminal or door to door delivery, it will be delivered within 1-3 business days after filling the order and the delivery fee is 3.00 €.
- Internationally goods are delivered via International Maxi Letter in 7-9 days, outside Europe goods are delivered in 14 days. The international delivery fee is 7.00 €.
- In exceptional cases Tie&Apron is entitled to deliver the goods in up to 45 calendar days.
Right of Withdrawal
- You are entitled to withdraw from the agreement concluded in the web store tieapron.com within 14 days. Within 14 days as of the receipt of goods you can revise the goods and decide whether they are suitable for you.
- Withdrawal from the agreement is possible with the return of goods together with the relevant application or via e-mail. You may use the model withdrawal form.
- Please remember that you shall pay any costs related to withdrawal (e.g. postal charges).
- If you submit a withdrawal application via e-mail, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the application.
- You cannot return custom made tie-aprons.
- You cannot return tie-aprons, which are purchased by a legal entity.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, you shall open the product package carefully without damaging it.
- If you want to return the goods within 14 days, you may test and study the goods only in the same way as allowed in a regular store. Your liability will rise, if you have used an item in any other way than necessary for becoming convinced in the nature, properties and functioning of the item.
- You can return the tie-apron when it is not used. If the tie-apron is used and there are traces of wear and tear we return only half of the price of the product.
- We will return the purchase sum and initial postal charge within 14 days as of the receipt of the returned goods by Tie&Apron.
- We also create custom tie-aprons for private individuals and corporations. Contact us to find out more about custom orders - email@example.com
- You are entitled to submit a claim to Tie&Apron, if the goods purchased from the web store have a shortage or defect that existed already at the moment of transfer of the product.
- Tie&Apron will remain liable for shortage of a product to the agreement conditions for two years from the delivery of the product to the purchaser. If you notice product shortages or defects, you must immediately notify Tie&Apron.
- Tie&Apron will not take responsibility in case the shortcomings have appeared due to wrong usage of the product or the product has physically worn off due to normal usage.
- You shall inform Tie&Apron of any detected defect not later than within two months.
- Tie&Apron will answer your claim submitted in writing or in a form enabling written reproduction within 15 days via e-mail.
- If an item purchased from tieapron.com is defective, Tie&Apron will repair or replace the item. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, Tie&Apron will return the purchase sum and initial postal charge and apologize.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser. The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver the goods.
Settlement of Disputes
- All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or submitted by calling. If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. The resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.